Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
ThrobProng 03:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I have no idea how anyone could think she's pretty. She's 23 and suuuupper avg looking. It's kinda hard to be 23, in great shape and be avg looking.
"Average" is being extremely generous to a woman who looks like Trevor Lawrence.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Caitlin is not ugly.
The Simpsons Lisa Simpson GIFfrom The Simpsons GIFs

[Reply]
BWillie 03:25 PM Today
I agree. However, I just heard someone on sports media say that she was "very pretty." I feel like these people haven't seen a really pretty girl in a loooooong time.

Caitlin is not ugly. In Pittsburg KS she'd be like a 7. In Scottsdale AZ she'd be a 4.
Agreed she's in that ball park.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 03:33 PM Today
Caitlin is not ugly. In Pittsburg KS she'd be like a 7. In Scottsdale AZ she'd be a 4.
Pitt State has an enrollment of about 5,000. There's no way Clark would be in the 70th percentile. She'd need professional hair and makeup people to reach the 40th percentile in Pittsburg, let alone Scottsdale.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:37 PM Today

'It's Just Basketball,' Shrugs Decapitated Caitlin Clark https://t.co/1eTETU2FWD pic.twitter.com/WCNl4BQw6i

— The Babylon Bee (@TheBabylonBee) June 17, 2024

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:11 PM Today
I have no idea how anyone could think she's pretty. She's 23 and suuuupper avg looking. It's kinda hard to be 23, in great shape and be avg looking.
There’s a pretty low bar. First of all, the whole idea of this is so ridiculous. She’s not hard to look at and that goes a long way. But that whole argument is also ridiculous because cam brink is actually a smoke show and she’s white and straight and she’s nowhere near as marketable as clark let alone angel reese.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:15 PM Today
Keep saying this but I think juju Watkins in a few years will also boost the wnba. She’s black, she’s straight, she can hoop in a way that’s fun to watch, she’s got Clark’s humility and she’s Caitlin clark level of “pretty.” And I guarantee the baiters who’ve been bullying clark won’t hesitate for a second to give juju her flowers before she even plays her first wnba minute. I wonder why
[Reply]
Shields68 04:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
"Average" is being extremely generous to a woman who looks like Trevor Lawrence.
Yeah but a lot of those claiming that as one of her privileges are lesbians, so she may be...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:38 PM Today
She's a Iowa 8 which is a 4 everywhere else
[Reply]
Pablo 04:49 PM Today
She only looks good in comparison to the absolute swamp trolls that comprise 95% of the WNBA.

You see that thing Chennedy earlier in this thread or Britney Grinder? That's who she is up against to be considered "pretty". And she's got those beasts beat pretty handily
[Reply]
Pablo 05:00 PM Today
Shit, Reese calls herself "_______ Barbie" wherever she goes. But we all know she'd get rejected and thrown into the scrap bin at the factory for having eyes wide enough apart she can see 360.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Shit, Reese calls herself "_______ Barbie" wherever she goes. But we all know she'd get rejected and thrown into the scrap bin at the factory for having eyes wide enough apart she can see 360.

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
except Nebraska, where she's a 10...
[Reply]
BWillie 06:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You ever been to Iowa City? She's an Iowa City 2. She's a random Midwestern small town 5.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:41 PM Today
You ever been to Iowa City? She's an Iowa City 2. She's a random Midwestern small town 5.
Nice av. That is a 10/10 cat.
[Reply]
Page 188 of 188
« First < 88138178184185186187188
Up