ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>2024 COPA America Thread
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:01 PM 06-20-2024
Beautiful opening message! I can't believe they opened with a prayer. Love it.

Go USA!

Argentina should beat Canada. I hope they do.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:28 PM Yesterday
I mean...I did post in that thread and there are all of 7 posts in that thread since April...I have spent minimal time on this board anywhere since April from a big life change.

I honestly thought there was going to be some big soccer thread I missed not a one post a month thing.

So mea culpa I guess that is my bad.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:29 PM Yesterday
I don't care if we had 10 players on the field.

A team that's "ready" to make the next jump would have figured out a way to beat Panama.

We're always going to be a one and done in the Round of 16 in the World Cup. It is what it is.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:32 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I don't care if we had 10 players on the field.

A team that's "ready" to make the next jump would have figured out a way to beat Panama.

We're always going to be a one and done in the Round of 16 in the World Cup. It is what it is.
I think taking the fatalist view and extending it unendingly into the future is dramatic. But yea like I was saying earlier we have to press through challenges and CONCACAF shenanigens and really establish we are the team we think we are.

Also sorry to Country over Club guys you don't have MLS to blame for these failures anymore.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:36 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I think taking the fatalist view and extending it unendingly into the future is dramatic. But yea like I was saying earlier we have to press through challenges and CONCACAF shenanigens and really establish we are the team we think we are.

Also sorry to Country over Club guys you don't have MLS to blame for these failures anymore.
We came off a great game against England in the World Cup. We outplayed them. This made me optimistic.

Then we get beat by Panama who rpobably won't even qualify for the World Cup. We are not moving in the direction to make the next jump in the World Cup.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by New World Order:
We came off a great game against England in the World Cup. We outplayed them. This made me optimistic.

Then we get beat by Panama who rpobably won't even qualify for the World Cup. We are not moving in the direction to make the next jump in the World Cup.
I mostly agree I just think generally things are never as bad as you think they are or as good as you think they are. We have plenty of time to figure this thing out.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
So no comment at all about Peter Vermes destroying the team you claim to love so much. You’ve been hiding from this thread all season. Just make a comment in any of the threads. Are you still behind Peter Vermes as our manager or have you finally come to terms that’s it’s time to move on like the rest of us did awhile ago?
Also in regard to SKC I honestly have more concerns about the ownership. Hey new coach that is fine whatever. But I am trying to figure out if Mike Illig is willing to do what is needed to put this organization back in position to be a good MLS team.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:48 PM Yesterday
Well if we get grouped Monday, Berhalter will be gone so there’s still at least some positives to take….why the fuck was even brought back is beyond me.

And no, just my opinion but Marsch isn’t the answer either…enough with the good ole boys, this entire program needs an enema and new voices.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:10 PM Yesterday
That should have been a red card for destroying the US goalie in the goal box. The fact that it didn't even get a yellow is what led to what happened next. That was an idiotic red card by one of our own players. I told you the other day man this team is not good. They've got some pieces but as a group they are not good. The midfield is atrocious and the defense is almost as bad.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
That should have been a red card for destroying the US goalie in the goal box. The fact that it didn't even get a yellow is what led to what happened next. That was an idiotic red card by one of our own players. I told you the other day man this team is not good. They've got some pieces but as a group they are not good. The midfield is atrocious and the defense is almost as bad.
That’s never a red card….could’ve been a yellow…
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up