Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Coogs 02:23 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Did he break his radius or his ulna?
Neither one. He had a tear of a tendon in his wrist. Apparently the one he tore is not good for Burrow.

Originally Posted by :
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow underwent surgery to repair a tear in the scapholunate ligament on his right wrist
Originally Posted by :
Delving deeper into the injury, Dr. Chao expressed a suspicion that it involved the scapholunate ligament in Burrow's wrist. He emphasized that this diagnosis represented the worst-case scenario, dispelling earlier notions of a mere wrist sprain.

[Reply]
RealSNR 03:07 PM 07-27-2024
Heard Burrow has a small coccyx. Not good.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:09 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Heard Burrow has a small coccyx. Not good.
You should see his stapes.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:20 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
You should see his stapes.
And his baby bowls!
[Reply]
rfaulk34 06:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Strong rumblings that he'll "never be the same"

Ooof....
Must have been gas.

Shut up.

Joe Burrow rolls out and hits Shedrick Jackson in stride 50 yards downfield: pic.twitter.com/NdItSfySCx

— Charlie Clifford (@char_cliff) August 2, 2024

[Reply]
Megatron96 07:42 PM Yesterday
Yah, he's fine. Shocker.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:57 PM Yesterday
Must have been gas.

Shut up.

Hopefully for your sake he will actually live up to his contract this year. $45 million flushed down a toilet last year. He gets $65 million this year. Super Bowl appearance or bust IMHO.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Hopefully for your sake he will actually live up to his contract this year. $45 million flushed down a toilet last year. He gets $65 million this year. Super Bowl appearance or bust IMHO.
SB win or bust, i'd say.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:31 PM Yesterday
SB win or bust, i'd say.
Don't do this to yourself again....
[Reply]
DRM08 08:31 PM Yesterday
SB win or bust, i'd say.
Fair enough. $111 million for these last 2 years. It’s not unfair to expect huge things from him. The first step is actually staying healthy for the whole season, which is not a small thing in a physical division like the AFC North.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Don't do this to yourself again....
I'm forged in the fires of losingness that is the greater Cincinnati sports scene. My triumph will be surviving another in a long line of just missed championships and/or disappointing 'we woulda' when a major star gets a season ending injury at just the wrong time, so that i may return only scant months later, refreshed and ready to do it all over again.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:19 PM Yesterday
I'm forged in the fires of losingness that is the greater Cincinnati sports scene. My triumph will be surviving another in a long line of just missed championships and/or disappointing 'we woulda' when a major star gets a season ending injury at just the wrong time, so that i may return only scant months later, refreshed and ready to do it all over again.
Are you old enough for the Pete Rose & Joe Morgan teams? Or were they before your time?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:30 PM Yesterday
Ravens defense hurts Burrow again. Thats my take. Can he won the division? No.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Are you old enough for the Pete Rose & Joe Morgan teams? Or were they before your time?
Moved here in '75 and used to lay in bed and listen to my uncles cheering them on. "Can o' corn!" I didn't get into rooting for them until around '80, give or take.

My full in fan championship cellies are;
'83 Sixers. Dr. J was always my favorite growing up.
'84 Hoyas. I started following them when Ewing was a freshman--before i became a bigger UK fan around '86/'88.
'90 Reds
'96, '98 and '12 Wildcats.

But the NFL has always been my #1 rooting interest since '78...
[Reply]
Page 282 of 282
« First < 182232272278279280281282
Up