ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 79
« First < 29697576777879
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Womble 06:57 AM Yesterday
Can they just speed this process up now to avoid being in a situation of having to play without Rashee in the playoffs? The sooner this is over the better for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:19 AM Yesterday
You think you want a delay but now the civil case will come first. Which because humans are humans could make the criminal case worse.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:34 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Womble:
Can they just speed this process up now to avoid being in a situation of having to play without Rashee in the playoffs? The sooner this is over the better for the Chiefs.
As I said much earlier in this thread, probably 3-4 games and not until 2025, we good for this year most likely.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:36 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Katipan:
You think you want a delay but now the civil case will come first. Which because humans are humans could make the criminal case worse.
The civil cases most likely will be settled before they see a courtroom, with the injuries requiring no hospital stay it will probably be within the insurance limits.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:37 AM Yesterday
Have we killed this P.O.S yet?
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:32 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Rausch:
He won't be. And it won't be this year either way...

Are we sure about that? I don’t remember Kareem Hunt being sentenced before Goodell suspended him. Or was that just getting put on the Commissioners list?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Are we sure about that? I don’t remember Kareem Hunt being sentenced before Goodell suspended him. Or was that just getting put on the Commissioners list?
Commissioners list because of the stupid video going public. Everyone was in panic mode.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:22 PM Yesterday
Rashee Rice is my favorite player!!!
[Reply]
Page 79 of 79
« First < 29697576777879
Up