ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>Unruly Golfer arrested!!
HonestChieffan 07:29 AM 05-17-2024

Full details on Scottie Scheffler’s arrest, excellent reporting by @JeffDarlington.

pic.twitter.com/GnRFR9gEgS

— Kevin Negandhi (@KevinNegandhi) May 17, 2024

Butker thrilled media moves to Scotty
[Reply]
Pablo 11:29 AM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
I don't like it when they get off easy. Just means they will hardcore fuck someone over that can't fight back like Scheffler did/can.
They always get off easy. Biggest street gang in America.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 01:29 PM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
It's a shame. I'm sure a long drawn out public trial is the last thing Sheffler wants but it'd be nice to see these bumble****s get raked over the coals like they deserve.
PGA should tell the course they aren't getting any events until sgt hothead and his boss get shit canned. I am sure the courses members have plenty of sway in the city.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:36 PM 05-29-2024
Yeah I mean... In this case we're talking about Louisville trying to defend their reputation as a tournament host. As some have said, imagine doncic or ant Edwards getting held back from tip off because of a security mishap. If scheffler missed his tee time he'd probably have cause to sue for lost prize winnings. I agree it's a shame it took someone high profile to fight back but I think in this instance the city of Louisville would try really hard to show they're taking it seriously
[Reply]
seamonster 07:27 AM 05-30-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
They always get off easy. Biggest street gang in America.
You can thank the public sector unions for that.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 07:49 AM 05-30-2024
I don't like it when they get off easy. Just means they will hardcore **** someone over that can't fight back like Scheffler did/can.
End "Qualified Immunity", and watch how Policing changes.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:51 AM 05-30-2024
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
End "Qualified Immunity", and watch how Policing changes.
And watch crime go up in the talent pool go down. Police need some kind of immunity for doing their job because people will claim all kinds of crazy s***. Unless you done the job I don't want to hear about it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:06 AM 05-30-2024
I don't like it when they get off easy. Just means they will hardcore fuck someone over that can't fight back like Scheffler did/can.
Yeah, thats not cool at all. The cop gets nothing done to him. It'll just be someone else in the future. He will lie on the arrest report and maybe there is no video and an innocent person goes to jail.

If they can do shit like this against the top golfer in the world and at a gold event, it can happen to anyone.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up