ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 263 of 263
« First < 163213253259260261262263
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:13 AM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Coincidentally I just finished the main storyline of Ghost of Tsushima a few hours ago. Awesome game. Awesome, awesome.

Spoiler!
Just started playing the other day and I am really loving this game.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:11 PM 06-21-2024
Coincidentally I just finished the main storyline of Ghost of Tsushima a few hours ago. Awesome game. Awesome, awesome.

Spoiler!
I havent played it since finishing Act 1. It's starting to feel reeeeeal repetitive so i figured id give it a break.

Go here, slay Mongols. Now, go here and slay more Mongols. Oh look, a Fox, lets follow it! Great, now lets go here to slay more Mongols, but WAIT, gotta slay some Mongols on the way there too!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:54 PM 06-21-2024
:-) There are an absolute fuckton of Mongols in that game

I’m like 10 minutes into the DLC and it’s mostly more of the same so I’m giving it a break for now.

Been wanting to start up Horizon Forbidden West but have been spending a little time decompressing with Civ 6.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:04 AM Yesterday
:-) There are an absolute fuckton of Mongols in that game

I’m like 10 minutes into the DLC and it’s mostly more of the same so I’m giving it a break for now.

Been wanting to start up Horizon Forbidden West but have been spending a little time decompressing with Civ 6.
To me it felt like the exact same game as Zero Dawn. First time on Zero Dawn I did all the quests. Second time I focused more on the main and it ended up ending the game much earlier than I anticipated. Didn't bother to go through and do all those other quests. I was OP well before the ending for the game.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:28 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
To me it felt like the exact same game as Zero Dawn. First time on Zero Dawn I did all the quests. Second time I focused more on the main and it ended up ending the game much earlier than I anticipated. Didn't bother to go through and do all those other quests. I was OP well before the ending for the game.
That’s kinda how I saw Forbidden West. I loved Zero Dawn, but was struggling to get into FW for whatever reason. I never beat it, but might try and go back to it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:28 AM Yesterday
I figured that was the sentiment based on the fact that I basically didn’t hear anything about it like a week after it was released. Nothing good, nothing bad - no dialogue at all. Usually means the game is just decent.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:09 AM Today

[Reply]
Fishpicker 06:44 AM Today
Question for all the Ghost of Tsushima PC players

do the cancel moves still work on the PC version? I really suck at the melee combat. I need a cheap force kill move. I dont have the patience for perfect parries/riposte nor perfect dodges
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
Question for all the Ghost of Tsushima PC players

do the cancel moves still work on the PC version? I really suck at the melee combat. I need a cheap force kill move. I dont have the patience for perfect parries/riposte nor perfect dodges
Are you stance dancing? The right stance against the right enemy will allow you to just spam your breaker move until they open up for an easy kill.

Also, i took the talent that allows you to rush an enemy with a knock back. Super useful.

And of course the talent that lets you kill 3 Mofo's during a standoff is super useful too.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Are you stance dancing? The right stance against the right enemy will allow you to just spam your breaker move until they open up for an easy kill.

Also, i took the talent that allows you to rush an enemy with a knock back. Super useful.

And of course the talent that lets you kill 3 Mofo's during a standoff is super useful too.
I love that talent. I do try to get it so I can have a standoff and include the Mongol leaders (non duel ones). Makes killing them much faster.
[Reply]
Page 263 of 263
« First < 163213253259260261262263
Up