ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 177 of 177
« First < 77127167173174175176177
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:21 PM Yesterday

Celtics EASIEST championship ever? ��

- Heat without Jimmy Butler & Rozier
- Cavs without Donovan Mitchell & Jarrett Allen
- Pacers without Haliburton & they quit
- Mavs with PJ Washington & Kleber

pic.twitter.com/VWdvrjO5Ww

— LakeShowYo (@LakeShowYo) June 18, 2024

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
And unfortunately that no-talent diversity hire Doris Burke will continue to annoy fans with her idiotic commentary. Good lord she is horrible.
I...i...was going to mention this but...
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:46 PM Yesterday

So since 2000 Boston area sports teams have made the finals 20 times and have won 13 CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Speechless…

Celtics: 2-2
Bruins: 1-2
Red Sox: 4-0
Patriots: 6-3

— NHL Watcher (@NHL_Watcher) June 18, 2024

Disgusting.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I’ll say it again, nba needs to fix scheduling. Way way too many superstars playing gladiator by the end of the playoff run. Luka looked sluggish the entire night.

If he weren’t a fat sack of crap maybe he’d have more energy
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:01 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If he weren’t a fat sack of crap maybe he’d have more energy
Yeah but there was also butler and Giannis and Donovan Mitchell/jarrett Allen and Halliburton. And then there was Zion. And Embiid and Brunson and doncic playing at 75%. That’s over half of teams with their top scorer playing hurt or out.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:46 PM Yesterday
I'm not sure why ppl are shitting all over Boston. They fucking destroyed the NBA all year. They won the East by like 12 games. Best team won. They were the best team this year and by alot.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I'm not sure why ppl are shitting all over Boston. They ****ing destroyed the NBA all year. They won the East by like 12 games. Best team won. They were the best team this year and by alot.

Say it with us... **** Boston! #WinningTime pic.twitter.com/zmCHdt3MI1

— Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty (@winningtimehbo) September 4, 2023

[Reply]
Al Bundy 11:34 PM Yesterday
The Bucks giving away Holiday for the rotting corpse of Damian Lillard was the key to Boston winning.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Disgusting.
Add UConn to this too for the area
[Reply]
Coogs 05:07 AM Today
In the last 10 years, we have been to 6 finals, and have 4 Championships, so I am kind of over the Boston thing.

Royals 1-1
Chiefs 3-1

I'm good.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:46 AM Today
I'm not sure why ppl are shitting all over Boston. They ****ing destroyed the NBA all year. They won the East by like 12 games. Best team won. They were the best team this year and by alot.
It isn’t their fault but you could not have asked for an easier run. It might be one of the easiest runs of all time given the injuries. Every series they played had an opponents top superstar out or injured. That’s pretty crazy.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan88 01:00 PM Today
Congratulations to the Celtics but what the hell happened to the trophy? It seems smaller and has a net on it and put white line on the top of the basketball? It is really ugly
[Reply]
loochy 01:20 PM Today
I'm not sure why ppl are shitting all over Boston. They fucking destroyed the NBA all year. They won the East by like 12 games. Best team won. They were the best team this year and by alot.
Because most people around the country hate Boston. The team is obviously fantastic, but, unfortunately, they're from Boston.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:02 PM Today
Boston is the top sports town and the Celtics are the top NBA franchise.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Boston is the top sports town and the Celtics are the top NBA franchise.
**** Boston.
[Reply]
Page 177 of 177
« First < 77127167173174175176177
Up