ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Training Camp to Open July 27
cmh6476 08:02 AM 06-13-2024
I think the full training camp schedule is about to be announced soon, but it sounds like the first training camp practice will be the morning of Saturday, July 27.

Additionally the St. Joe Chamber is planning a red rally event that afternoon, with details coming soon. Sounds like it'll start around 1 pm and they'll be doing their best to get fans to stick around with a Taylor Swift cover band, some other artists, food trucks, beer vendors, etc.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan63 09:05 PM 06-21-2024
I have my tickets for July 31, and August 1. Last year was my first time going to training camp and I loved it. I am looking forward to it again this year. If you keep your eyes open there is a lot you can learn. I also met some great Chiefs fans. LETS GOOOOOOOO!
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:29 AM 06-22-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Ugh. Training camp is the absolute worst. It's like soaking for Mormons but for football. So unsatisfying. Everyday we are going to overhype some worthless play and player over and over. It's exhausting.

CBs 2-5(ish)
Interior DL depth
Interior OL depth
RB depth (with the possibility of bringing back a FB)
WR depth

Not to mention a lot of intriguing players we’ve brought in who many fans are curious to see if they’ve got anything or how they could work in on STs (a goddamn rugby player??). And how can you not be excited to see what rookies like Hicks and Wiley might fare in their first padded practices?

Oh, and there’s that one thing. You know, just that one little position. Maybe you’ve heard of it. It’s called STARTING LEFT FUCKING TACKLE

None of that intrigues you? Not even for a few days? You have no desire at all to see the overall construction of half the goddamn roster?

Okay. Sure. Whatever I guess.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up