ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>The Chiefs Hallmark movie
Hammock Parties 12:20 PM 06-25-2024

The Kansas City Chiefs and Hallmark are teaming up with the NFL and Skydance Sports for a new, original movie, “Holiday Touchdown: A Chiefs Love Story” starring Tyler Hynes, Hunter King and Ed Begley Jr.

The movie begins production next month and will film entirely in Kansas… pic.twitter.com/mM70CLkWlu

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) June 25, 2024

[Reply]
suzzer99 11:07 AM 07-23-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I wonder where we can audition to be extras for this movie. I can stand in the background and cheer for the Chiefs for whatever pay extras receive.
Have fun wearing a heavy wool coat in August.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:10 AM 07-23-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Have fun wearing a heavy wool coat in August.
We actors have no issue with that sort of thing. It comes with our profession.

Hey, Hallmark casting people who are reading this. I look Midwestern and I own a Chiefs sweatshirt, and I can cry on demand by thinking about the Herm Edwards years. Let me know when and where to show up.
[Reply]
Reroka 11:20 AM 07-23-2024
Don't watch Hallmark. The stories are different, the outcome is always the same.

Boring.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:23 AM 07-23-2024
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Don't watch Hallmark. The stories are different, the outcome is always the same.

Boring.

I plan to give a compelling performance as "Fan in Background #3" that will enchant viewers.
[Reply]
Reroka 11:28 AM 07-23-2024
I plan to give a compelling performance as "Fan in Background #3" that will enchant viewers.
lmao,

Have fun, I will get the cliff notes.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:52 AM 07-23-2024
Originally Posted by Reroka:

Boring.
you are not the target audience
[Reply]
Reroka 11:58 AM 07-23-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
you are not the target audience
Oh, I know. My wife, mother, and daughter will. My father might depending when it airs.
[Reply]
kcgreene 12:28 PM 07-23-2024
Found your part in the Leaked Script.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INT. ARROWHEAD STADIUM - BOTTOM SHELF SEATING - NIGHT

Patrick Mahomes throws a TOUCHDOWN PASS. Camera pans to FAN IN BACKGROUND #3 as he mercilessly ridicules the BILLS FAN next to him. Chiefs Fans celebrate as their team has won the game.

FAN IN BACKGROUND #3 (To BILLS FAN)

This is what your shit franchise gets! Go back home and jump through a table onto a dildo!

BILLS FAN's head sinks down as he begins to weep, the inevitability of Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs dynasty and superiority sinking into his mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks Good!!!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:33 PM 07-23-2024
Pacheco too fine not to be in the film.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up