ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 141 of 141
« First < 4191131137138139140141
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:03 AM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by Pauly D:
They'd have to demolish a ton of property there surely? If they go to JoCo I'd expect they would go to one of the big developments with a ton of open land like Bluhawk or Lenexa City Center. Maybe the old Sprint Campus.
The old sprint area would be a big ol mess but hey tailgating at Cheesecake Factory
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:17 AM 06-24-2024
Nashville
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:04 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
How about a stadium half in KS and half in MO? That would be pretty damn unique. Have State Line go right down the center of the field from home plate to second base to the outfield.
not a terrible idea but would be really weird for taxes. which state does the player getting paid pay taxes to? what about concessions?
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:13 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
not a terrible idea but would be really weird for taxes. which state does the player getting paid pay taxes to? what about concessions?
Kansas, I would think. Unless they hit a home run into Missouri. Then they would owe a prorated chunk of that game check to MO.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:47 PM 06-24-2024
Is the homerun hit at the plate?
Or is it only a homerun once it flies over the fence?

I think I could argue either and I didn't even go to lawyer school.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:49 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
The old sprint area would be a big ol mess but hey tailgating at Cheesecake Factory

[Reply]
Coogs 12:54 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Dean Spanos put it to a vote hey build me a stadium in the middle of downtown where I plan to pay not one dime and **** traffic up even more than it already is for like 7 years!

And the people of San Diego said uh, hey you cash-starved wannabe billionaire go **** yourself.

So he packed up and left. And it's really sad because Dean couldn't even afford to build a stadium so now he has a LANDLORD who is a direct competitor for eyeballs in the same city and nobody gives a shit about them at all.

And the saddest thing is...it worked. The team is worth more than ever before and they actually have a good team and the San Diego fans are shit out of luck with nothing but their own righteous indignation to cheer for. They were right to tell him to shove it, he wanted to totally screw up downtown.

He also knew they would vote it down. He honestly should be dragged into the street and tarred and feathered then sent out on a barge into the Pacific Ocean.
I get this isn't a thread about the Chargers, but didn't they just pick in the top 5 in the draft a couple of months ago?
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:19 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by Coogs:
I get this isn't a thread about the Chargers, but didn't they just pick in the top 5 in the draft a couple of months ago?
Imagining that the Chargers don't have talent and that that talent isn't going to be utilized by John Harbaugh is kind of silly.

They had a fake coach a fake coordinator and a hurt QB last season.
[Reply]
Page 141 of 141
« First < 4191131137138139140141
Up