ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 40
« First < 303637383940
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt [signed to the practice squad]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
Warpaint69 12:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
It's fine guys if you're hopeful. Just say that.

"I really hope he works out and is good". You're a fan, that's ok.

Because history would tell us....it's probably not gonna end up being a big needle mover.
I'm just here for Kareem to have the chance to right his wrong, help this team achieve that elusive 3 peat. Can't ask for a better ending to his story if it happens.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
It's fine guys if you're hopeful. Just say that.

"I really hope he works out and is good". You're a fan, that's ok.

Because history would tell us....it's probably not gonna end up being a big needle mover.
I'm hopefully optimistic, but that's it. I've been let down too many times with this stuff.

The entire NFL believed there were at least 100 RBs better than Hunt or he would have been on a roster or PS rather than on the street.

Who knows maybe he was waiting for an injury somewhere so he could better chose a landing spot? I don't know.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I might be in the minority here though in that I don't think current Pacheco is any more than 80% of what prime Kareem was. And I think people might realize that when they see another talented back getting regular carries for the first time in a few years.

I agree. Pacheco is a great player but he’s always seemed like a bit of a square peg in a round hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mecca 12:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by xztop123:
I would probably take prime hunt over Pacheco but it’s extremely close.
I don't really think it's all that close.
[Reply]
O.city 12:27 PM Today
Pacheco is a good solid RB.

His vision isn't very good though.
[Reply]
xztop123 12:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't really think it's all that close.
Hunt lacks the open field speed that Pacheco has. So in terms for long scoring runs you have that with one guh not the other.

In terms of catching and pass blocking. I don’t remember that. I’d proly have to look at pff grades or something to compare
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:29 PM Today
Nah. Prime Hunt was ridiculous. 14 TDs and 1200 yards in 11 games. Too bad he's such a fucking doofus.
[Reply]
O.city 12:29 PM Today
Yeah, the 2018 Kareem was really underlooked at how much be helped that offense roll.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:30 PM Today
Hunt lacks the open field speed that Pacheco has. So in terms for long scoring runs you have that with one guh not the other.

In terms of catching and pass blocking. I don’t remember that. I’d proly have to look at pff grades or something to compare
Hunt basically tops Pacheco in every metric that has to do with him, yards above expected etc. Better receiver, better vision, better balance.

An oddly for Pacheco clocking better Hunt ripped off bigger chunk plays in his time here.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:30 PM Today
I would probably take prime hunt over Pacheco but it’s extremely close.

No, actually I dont think it is. Hunt was a better all around back by quite a bit. Dude led the league in rushing one year, was a legit receiving threat and was great in pass pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:32 PM Today
Pacheco has been good, but he’s never risen to the great label. Hunt had a chance to be great…. And he started off that way
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:32 PM Today

Hunt's career longest run is 69 yds, Pacheo longest run was 48.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 40
« First < 303637383940
Up