« First < 234284324330331332333334
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Lzen 07:35 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It is rare, sure. The one thing that might make a bit of a difference is the 7th playoff spot in each conference that they added a couple of years ago.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by ping2000:
Bungholes still talking trash. Cam Taylor-Britt postgame news conference.
:-)
[Reply]
wazu 07:38 AM Today
Looking ahead, the Bengals schedule is just loaded with cupcakes all year. They've already lost to two of those cupcakes, but if they get their shit together I could definitely see them squeezing their way back into the playoff picture.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
The Bengals aren't even in my top 5 of teams I despise...

Get behind the

Broncos
Raiders
Patriots
Cowboys
Ravens

After the first two, I suppose indifference is more accurate.

Honestly, the Bengals aren't even in my thoughts unless the Chiefs are playing them.

Who Dey? or is that some other team's saying?
I'm too young to really hate the Raiders, but totally get it for anyone who watched old school lawless football when they'd truly beat the shit out of each other.

And despite '97/'98, I've never truly hated the Broncos... I've never hated another team just because they were good, and besides that one playoff game, they've never been good at the same time as the Chiefs.

I've felt like with the Bills and Bengals though, for the first time in my life the Chiefs have a couple real rivalries... games that really matter to both sides, plus seeing them every year now. There are a few other teams like the Ravens and AFCW teams that hate the Chiefs, but they're afterthoughts until they consistently play the Chiefs in big games and it's more than just their Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
Looking ahead, the Bengals schedule is just loaded with cupcakes all year. They've already lost to two of those cupcakes, but if they get their shit together I could definitely see them squeezing their way back into the playoff picture.
Eh, not really?

Chargers, Cowboys, and Eagles are at best a toss up depending on which version shows up.

That division always mauls the fuck out of each other.

Panthers, Giants, Titans, Broncos, and Raiders should all be easy wins on paper but given the games they've already lost I wouldn't even feel comfortable pencilling those in as surefire wins.
[Reply]
Page 334 of 334
« First < 234284324330331332333334
Up