NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:05 PM Today
Carolinas gonna win lol
[Reply]
lcarus 06:18 PM Today
As much as I want to write the Bengals off, there's still a lot of football left to be played. They always start poorly.

But if they lose to the Panthers...
[Reply]
poolboy 06:21 PM Today
Bengals need to make the playoffs...It would not be the same without them
and what is the consensus on the Joe/Zach summit?
[Reply]
tredadda 06:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Screw Buffalo as well. I really like Josh Allen, but not the Buffalo fans. I would be glad if their fans continue to suffer. Buffalo fans have made some pretty arrogant proclamations about what will happen by the time Allen retires. "Chiefs are the Pistons or Celtics of the 1980's (2-3 rings). The current Buffalo Bills are the Chicago Bulls of the 1990's (6 rings)." And blah, blah, blah, blah.
Yeah KC is nowhere close to the Pistons. On another note I believe you became a Chiefs fan when Mahomes was drafted (nothing wrong with that at all). Who was your team before Mahomes?
[Reply]
tredadda 06:53 PM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Carolinas gonna win lol
If that happens the drama in Cincinnati will be epic.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Yeah KC is nowhere close to the Pistons. On another note I believe you became a Chiefs fan when Mahomes was drafted (nothing wrong with that at all). Who was your team before Mahomes?
Oilers and Niners when I was a small kid 30+ years ago. I never liked the Titans after the Oilers moved to Nashville. And I hated how the Niners dropped Jerry Rice, so I quit cheering for them around that time.

I spent a long time focused mainly on college football (RIP Mike Leach), but I had a pretty neutral view of the NFL after I dropped the Niners & Oilers/Titans. I liked the big time matchups featuring QB’s like Peyton, Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Russell, or the big rivalry games like the Ravens & Steelers, etc. When Houston got the expansion Texans, I was too focused on college football to support the new team in Houston.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
:-)
I grew up in rural KS. We all had shotguns in our trucks, and buck knives on our belts. Despite that, we settled our differences with our fists.
Randolph, KS. About 20 miles from where I spent significant time as boy. Pott county for me.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Carolinas gonna win lol
We'll never see rfaulk again. He HID after the Patriots loss and the Chiefs loss.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You're still not. Be honest with yourself.
Oh god no. That was why I emphasized the 'then'

God knows I'm not now.

And having seen what cool is, I'm okay with that...
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:57 PM Today
The ladies loved the frosted tips.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Oilers and Niners when I was a small kid 30+ years ago. I never liked the Titans after the Oilers moved to Nashville. And I hated how the Niners dropped Jerry Rice, so I quit cheering for them around that time.

I spent a long time focused mainly on college football (RIP Mike Leach), but I had a pretty neutral view of the NFL after I dropped the Niners & Oilers/Titans. I liked the big time matchups featuring QB’s like Peyton, Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Russell, or the big rivalry games like the Ravens & Steelers, etc. When Houston got the expansion Texans, I was too focused on college football to support the new team in Houston.
That’s pretty cool. Thank you for sharing. Sucks that Houston could not keep the Oilers name or colors. Those were both classics.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:14 PM Today
7-11 in the AFC North, oh my
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Randolph, KS. About 20 miles from where I spent significant time as boy. Pott county for me.
My parents moved to Wamego after I left for basic training, and I lived there briefly after I got out. I couldn't find a decent job there, so I moved back to Florida.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
That’s pretty cool. Thank you for sharing. Sucks that Houston could not keep the Oilers name or colors. Those were both classics.
I think it’s a shame the NFL allowed them to take the Oilers record book, logo, and colors to Nashville. The NFL blocked Art Modell from doing that with the Browns when he moved to Baltimore. So now we have a super lame team in Houston. Boring name. Boring colors. Boring logo.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:27 PM Today
I've got frosted tips now, although not by design.

Does that make me cool like you guys?
[Reply]
Page 344 of 344
« First < 244294334340341342343344
Up