ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson fight
BigRedChief 01:13 PM 03-07-2024
It will be broadcast live on Netflix.

I don’t care Tyson is 57. Moving like this….you getting in the ring with him?

“Fighting Mike Tyson at 57 will be easy”

Mike Tyson at 57 pic.twitter.com/kTZDqBBNyL

— Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) March 7, 2024

[Reply]
BWillie 09:05 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Brought to you from the same guy who said any guy under 40 who played high school basketball can beat Caitlin Clark 1 on 1.
I said under 38, that was a starter who still plays. I even said she could play on some boys basketball teams. I'm not really even sure why that is an outlandish take. She's a great great player but we are talking about basketball which is one of the most difficult sports for women to compete against men in.

You think Mahomes at 37 loses to Clark one on one? It might be kinda close at 37 but Mahomes would absolutely smoke her right now if he was regularly playing bball.

If we were talking about golf, tennis, ping pong the gap is much smaller.

Did you play basketball in high school? Did you not ever compete against the players on the girls team? I can't even begin to compare the gap. I only played freshman and sophomore basketball before I quit because no way in hell was I making varsity. Granted my school won the state title when I was a senior but the girls team was Top 5 in state, too.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 10:34 PM 05-31-2024
Ngh
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:00 PM 05-31-2024
Brought to you from the same guy who said any guy under 40 who played high school basketball can beat Caitlin Clark 1 on 1.
SAY WHAT? I've said no such thing

This is likely my second post in this thread due to my lack of interest you jerk!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:02 AM 06-01-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
SAY WHAT? I've said no such thing

This is likely my second post in this thread due to my lack of interest you jerk!
They are VERY sensitive about her. I got thread banned for no reason for pointing it out
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:00 AM 06-01-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I said under 38, that was a starter who still plays. I even said she could play on some boys basketball teams. I'm not really even sure why that is an outlandish take. She's a great great player but we are talking about basketball which is one of the most difficult sports for women to compete against men in.

You think Mahomes at 37 loses to Clark one on one? It might be kinda close at 37 but Mahomes would absolutely smoke her right now if he was regularly playing bball.

If we were talking about golf, tennis, ping pong the gap is much smaller.

Did you play basketball in high school? Did you not ever compete against the players on the girls team? I can't even begin to compare the gap. I only played freshman and sophomore basketball before I quit because no way in hell was I making varsity. Granted my school won the state title when I was a senior but the girls team was Top 5 in state, too.
I love how you say “any guy” and then cite Mahomes as an example and admit it might be “kinda close” when he’s that age.

Troll better or be less stupid. I’m not even sure which it is at this point.
[Reply]
Bwana 06:00 AM 06-01-2024
I hope Tyson beats Paul like a rented mule.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:56 AM 06-01-2024
What the hell are you talking about?

Pretty sure I don't even have a single post in that thread, friend
[Reply]
Otter 10:09 AM 06-01-2024
I really don't want to see this happen. Tyson was an icon while I was growing up and would hate to see him go out on a low note. Also, met him at a bar once and chatted it up for about an hour. The guy is as cool and humble as you can be as long as your not wearing boxing gloves and in a ring with him.

This is coaching years.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:49 AM 06-01-2024
Need I remind some of you of when I was 25 and in my prime I met a mountain of a man that was 60 yrs old?

I won out but looks are deceiving!

Never underestimate age with health and experience!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up