ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 163 of 163
« First < 63113153159160161162163
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:29 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Boston has too many players that can both score and defend. I don't know that Dallas can match that even with the best player on the floor.
Luka has been torching them all night and they’ve been plenty competitive with him on the floor.

I think they’ll be fine if Kyrie shows up going forward at all. Porzingis isn’t that player we saw in the first half and Boston goes cold from three all the time.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:42 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Luka has been torching them all night and they’ve been plenty competitive with him on the floor.

I think they’ll be fine if Kyrie shows up going forward at all. Porzingis isn’t that player we saw in the first half and Boston goes cold from three all the time.
Wish Porzingis played like that when he played for the Mavs. He was given every opportunity and ended up being a huge pussy.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Wish Porzingis played like that when he played for the Mavs. He was given every opportunity and ended up being a huge pussy.
I’m betting he doesn’t look like that again the rest of the series. He was channeling 2011 Dirk there.

If he does, then yeah, you’re fully cooked.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:55 PM Yesterday

Boston doesn't mind if Luca torches them so long as nobody else scores. He had only one assist tonight. They need more than just him and Kyrie to score.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:57 PM Yesterday
Glad I watched the softball game tonight.

What a dud.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:57 PM Yesterday
Hate these blowouts but Mavs were blown out in the first two game 1’s. Hopefully they’ll make the right adjustments. Kyrie will definitely play better.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Boston doesn't mind if Luca torches them so long as nobody else scores. He had only one assist tonight. They need more than just him and Kyrie to score.
Well of course, but odds are that the Dallas others are going to actually make their open shots at some point.

Biggest issue was Kyrie tonight. He looked massively sped up at all times and not himself. Hope that isn’t a product of returning to Boston/the Boston crowd.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Glad I watched the softball game tonight.

What a dud.
You watched women try to hit a massive ball instead of the best basketball players in the world fight for every inch.

I pity your soul
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:13 PM Yesterday

(3 minute commercial break)

SEGMENT 2
Malika Andrews 5 second intro

Josh Hart 10 seconds of analysis

Malika Andrews to commercial in 4 seconds

(5 minute commercial break)

They come beck to Mike Breen narrating a Sounds of the Gane segment and never returned to the “desk”

— Rob Anderson (@_robanderson) June 7, 2024

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:55 AM Today
I think what bothered me most about porzingis is the way he uses his elbows. I get that he can clear space in ways others can’t because he’s tall. But if he does that you have to call that when he makes contact. How can you possible defend that when he’s allowed to do that? He does it every single time he makes his initial move.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:08 AM Today
Kyrie better show up for game 2; Luka did his part tonight.
They also need to find a way to protect Lively some. It was amazing how Dallas was able to claw back into it until Lively started getting fouls on almost every play.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
They also need to find a way to protect Lively some. It was amazing how Dallas was able to claw back into it until Lively started getting fouls on almost every play.
Yes, Lively is a huge part of what they do and really the only way for them to limit Boston offensively. Hard to do in a building where the Celtics were getting virtually every call (and likely will again in game 2), but he needs to not foul so frequently.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:41 AM Today
Yes, Lively is a huge part of what they do and really the only way for them to limit Boston offensively. Hard to do in a building where the Celtics were getting virtually every call (and likely will again in game 2), but he needs to not foul so frequently.
Oh correct. Once he got into foul trouble Boston pulled away and that was all she wrote. I am always blown away with how players can practically go from half court without dribbling for a slam and there is no traveling, but they move their plant foot and the refs are all over it. Just bizarre to me.
[Reply]
Page 163 of 163
« First < 63113153159160161162163
Up