ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 191 of 191
« First < 91141181187188189190191
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
staylor26 12:19 PM Today
"No you"

Over and over and over again.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I mean, come the **** on guys, this is the most reeruned blatant ****ing trolling you'll ever see.
Pippen was surely one of the ones most affected by the Bulls stats guys cooking the books for MJ and could testify to the effect directly. I don’t see any reason not to believe him myself.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Pippen was surely one of the ones most affected by the Bulls stats guys cooking the books for MJ and could testify to the effect directly. I don’t see any reason not to believe him myself.
I don't see any reason you wouldn't kill yourself if it meant that Lebron would become the consensus GOAT.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:26 PM Today
I don't see any reason you wouldn't kill yourself if it meant that Lebron would become the consensus GOAT.
Him becoming the consensus GOAT is only a matter of time, so there will be no need for such things.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Im glad the stupid season is finally over so we could get back to the Jordan vs Lebron debate

Bill Simmons believes this year the NBA Playoffs were not good. And that's with the Celtics winning it all! ⬇️https://t.co/bRE4qLKW7V

— Awful Announcing (@awfulannouncing) June 22, 2024

Even Bill Simmons doesn’t want to talk about those playoffs that just happened. I suppose we could talk about one of the weakest drafts ever next week though.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:28 PM Today
Him becoming the consensus GOAT is only a matter of time, so there will be no need for such things.
Yes, your confidence has really been on display for a while now!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:34 PM Today
Yes, your confidence has really been on display for a while now!
Since the 2016 Finals, I’d agree.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:36 PM Today
Since the 2016 Finals, I’d agree.
Yea, that's why your insecurity STILL shows even in regards to Curry and the Warriors, more or less MJ.

:-) :-) :-)

Here we go again though:

"Championships are a team accomplishment"

But also:

"Lebron officially became the GOAT when he beat the 2016 Warriors ALL BY HIMSELF (lie)"
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:47 PM Today
Yea, that's why your insecurity STILL shows even in regards to Curry and the Warriors, more or less MJ.

:-) :-) :-)

Here we go again though:

"Championships are a team accomplishment"

But also:

"Lebron officially became the GOAT when he beat the 2016 Warriors ALL BY HIMSELF (lie)"
I hated Curry and the Warriors long before LeBron vanquished them and sent them scurrying for KD to save them and I couldn’t be more overjoyed to see their dynasty at an end. Unfortunate that it didn’t come at the hands of the 2019 Raptors but the Celtics let the whole world down two years ago by choking.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:49 PM Today
blah blah blah
Yea, I'd just ignore my blatant hypocrisy too.
[Reply]
Page 191 of 191
« First < 91141181187188189190191
Up