ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Media Center>Deadpool & Wolverine
Bowser 04:37 PM 02-13-2024

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:34 AM Today
Watched it more as a Wolverine fan than a Deadpool fan. Watched it more as a Wolverine fan than a Deadpool fan. Just to see Wolverine tear ass in another R rated film, except this time not old, slow, and borderline worthless due to him being gimped by old age and adamantium poisoning.

It delivered on that quite nicely. Opening sequence, shitty soundtrack notwithstanding, probably the best opening to any Marvel film I've seen.

I'll buy it when it releases, it will probably be my new "background noise" movie I put on when doing things around the house.

Hope Jackman sticks around for a couple more films, he's still got it even at 55.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 12:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This movie was so immersive. When the Marvel opening theme started rolling I was about to tell the dumb kid behind me to shut up.

Spoiler!
I almost did the same thing too lol
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:11 PM Today
:-) The opening sequence is amazing BECAUSE of the soundtrack. Juxtaposition of Bye Bye Bye while Deadpool is slaughtering folks and nailing the choreography perfectly is just outstanding.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-) The opening sequence is amazing BECAUSE of the soundtrack. Juxtaposition of Bye Bye Bye while Deadpool is slaughtering folks and nailing the choreography perfectly is just outstanding.
All song choices were amazing. I about lost it during the Grease sequence in the minivan.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Watched it more as a Wolverine fan than a Deadpool fan. Watched it more as a Wolverine fan than a Deadpool fan. Just to see Wolverine tear ass in another R rated film, except this time not old, slow, and borderline worthless due to him being gimped by old age and adamantium poisoning.

It delivered on that quite nicely. Opening sequence, shitty soundtrack notwithstanding, probably the best opening to any Marvel film I've seen.

I'll buy it when it releases, it will probably be my new "background noise" movie I put on when doing things around the house.

Hope Jackman sticks around for a couple more films, he's still got it even at 55.
Agreed with all, even if the soundtrack ended up being a guilty pleasure in its context, lol.

There is absolutely no chance Jackman isn't back for Avengers: Secret Wars at a bare minimum.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:42 PM Today
One thing that was amazing is how hard the FOX/Disney jokes landed.

This movie flirted with an X rating. Pedo jokes? :-)
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:14 PM Today
Dogpool was both ugly and cute. :-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up