ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>Most overrated players in the NFL
Jerm 12:38 PM 06-17-2024

The best player at each offensive position, per our offseason analyst rankings ⭐️ pic.twitter.com/EEZIQ2UvV8

— PFF (@PFF) June 16, 2024

So I came across this tweet and while I know PFF is garbage...it got me thinking about this topic and about George Kittle. What in the fuck do people see that makes them hold him in such high regard???

He's played 7 season...broke 1k 3 times with 2 of those seasons barely being over 1,000...one season over 10 TDs, 4 of those seasons with 5 or less TDs and 2 were 6 TD seasons.

Not to mention he's been a complete non factor in both Super Bowls he's been in.

He's not even in the same galaxy as Kelce...I really wish someone would tell me what I'm missing here. He has a bombastic personality and is a goofball and talks a lot? Wow ok.

Who would you all say is massively overrated in the league by fans, media, etc.?
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:17 PM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Kittle's lack of awareness played a pretty big role. No way Kelce is out there "Hi Georging" people while there's a live ball in play.

Meh. It was one play. Out of the thousands he's played? Doubt it's an issue.
[Reply]
crispystl 02:20 PM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Meh. It was one play. Out of the thousands he's played? Doubt it's an issue.
It's just an inexcusable mental gaffe at the worst time. I wouldn't mind as much if it weren't in the superbowl, but WTF are you doing out there?
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:31 PM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by crispystl:
It's just an inexcusable mental gaffe at the worst time. I wouldn't mind as much if it weren't in the superbowl, but WTF are you doing out there?

It's Kittle. He's a bit of a character.

And let's be honest; most of us thought the play was over when he thought it was over. It was kind of flukey that it wasn't. I chalk it up to a bizarre accident, nothing more.

It's not like Kittle has a history of taking plays off, or making any mistakes on the field on any kind of regular basis. In fact, the exact opposite has been true of his play for his entire career.

I mean, if it makes you happy to think he's some kind of Achille's heel for SF, go ahead. I just won't agree with that idea in any way.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:32 PM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think Jalen Hurts deserves to be mentioned here. How the hell does he not have a 4K yard season or 30 TD’s throwing to Devonta, Goedert and AJ Brown? Also had an elite OL.

Has any QB been in a better position talent wise the last 2 years? I’d honestly say Purdy might be the only one. And with Saquon now in Philly you’d think Jalen has the best supporting cast now.
That might be a good call.
[Reply]
crispystl 03:47 PM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
It's Kittle. He's a bit of a character.

And let's be honest; most of us thought the play was over when he thought it was over. It was kind of flukey that it wasn't. I chalk it up to a bizarre accident, nothing more.

It's not like Kittle has a history of taking plays off, or making any mistakes on the field on any kind of regular basis. In fact, the exact opposite has been true of his play for his entire career.

I mean, if it makes you happy to think he's some kind of Achille's heel for SF, go ahead. I just won't agree with that idea in any way.
I'm not making any claim he's their Achilles heel or anything categorical like that. I'm just saying if Kittle doesn't space that out they may have scored on first drive the and that could've been the difference. My point is there's little nuances that separate the good from the best and that's an example. We'll just have to agree to disagree.
[Reply]
poolboy 03:58 PM 06-21-2024
CJ Stroud....do it again
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up