ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 77
« First < 27677374757677
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official 2023-24 NHL Thread ****
RockChalk 08:49 AM 09-27-2023
Time to reboot for the upcoming season.

Anyone interested in doing a fun (or even low cost $25) Fantasy NHL League?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:02 PM Yesterday
The ESPN hockey theme music has always been so bad ass.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:05 PM Yesterday
Tkachuk and OEL win! That’s the closest the Coyotes will ever be to winning a Cup so I’ll take it!
[Reply]
tredadda 09:06 PM Yesterday
Right call on the Conn Smythe though. Also what’s up with Bettman? It’s like he has Parkinson’s or something.
[Reply]
Otter 09:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Tkachuk and OEL win! That’s the closest the Coyotes will ever be to winning a Cup so I’ll take it!

Congrats to Florida. An exciting series.
[Reply]
Tundra Scout 09:30 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Right call on the Conn Smythe though. Also what’s up with Bettman? It’s like he has Parkinson’s or something.

It would have felt dumb if a guy who put up Gretzky numbers didn’t win it. Bob put up a save % that would have been good for 28th in the league this regular season. With that said he made some incredible saves during the tourney. I’m sure he couldn’t care less about not getting it. McDavid deserved it though
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 09:34 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
How many Canadians comprise the Panthers? I'd assume 80%+
No.

https://thewincolumn.ca/2023/10/12/b...ening-rosters/
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:18 PM Yesterday
The Dolphins now have the longest championship drought in South Florida sports.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by Tundra Scout:
It would have felt dumb if a guy who put up Gretzky numbers didn’t win it. Bob put up a save % that would have been good for 28th in the league this regular season. With that said he made some incredible saves during the tourney. I’m sure he couldn’t care less about not getting it. McDavid deserved it though
This is why I am glad that he won it. They didn't just base it on the best player for the winning team, but the best player overall despite his team losing. More often than not the best player on the best team in the playoffs gets the playoff MVP award, but there are exceptions and this Stanley Cup Finals was that exception.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:51 AM Today
Draisaitl had three points this entire series, all assists with two in the 8-1 blowout after 109 points in the regular season. He was the most worthless player on Edmonton this series.
And his complete inability to get anything done made Edmonton lean harder into McDavid and it KILLED him.

The last 2 games of the series, McDavid was clearly on fumes.

In game 2 he absolutely buries that chance with 7 minutes left. He just didn't have the legs left to take that one stride and finish through contact. He tried to just scoop it without using his lower body and that's why it got stoned.

He was spent. He had nothing left. And had Draisaitl given them anything at all in this series, they could've used him a little more judiciously and still had something left in the tank for him in Game 7.

He played his ass off, but by the end the needle was on E.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:53 AM Today
McDavid's gonna putt hat Smythe in his attic and nobody will ever see it again. Winning the Conn Smythe is going to be salt in the wound for him. ESPECIALLY when he couldn't finish that chance late.

He's going to replay that attempt in his mind every day for the next 4 months and that Smythe staring back at him from the mantle while he does it won't make him feel any better. That things going in the cargo hold on the airplane and he may get around to picking it up in a few weeks. Last thing he wants is to sit shotgun with that trophy on the airplane as they head home empty-handed.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 77
« First < 27677374757677
Up