ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Riddick: Furya
Bowser 05:17 PM 05-21-2024
This movie is officially happening (apparently and hopefully?). No release date has been announced as of yet, but director David Twohy is back in the director's chair.

https://screenrant.com/riddick-4-mov...es-cast-story/
[Reply]
Bowser 05:19 PM 05-21-2024
I would guess that this movie, if it gets completed, is minimum two to three years away.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:15 PM 05-21-2024
I just watched Pitch Black a couple weeks ago. Riddick is one of the most badass fictional characters of all time.

Unfortunately Vin Diesel is nearing 60 and no longer looks the part.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:28 PM 05-21-2024
“Furyans were highly skilled and formidable warriors in their own right. According to Vaako, who was a veteran in the Purge of Furya, every Furyan warrior fought 'till their last breath, each killing 100 Necromongers with weapons and 30 more with their bare hands. Despite the Furyans' stubborn and fearsome efforts, they ultimately could not save their race from extinction.”

The Necros were no slouches so Furyans are kinda OP.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 11:08 AM 05-22-2024
I thought Vin Diesel had to basically pay for the production of the last Riddick. I'm surprised there would be another. I liked the one called 'Riddick' which I think was last.

Maybe he made enough Fast and Furious money winners they're letting him do something he wants
[Reply]
notorious 05:27 PM 05-22-2024
Let's see Starbuck's tits at a better angle this time around.
[Reply]
Up