ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>**Wed June 26 Marlins @ Royals Official GDT | Rubber Match | Rage Intensifies**
GeorgeZimZam 10:02 AM 06-26-2024

Here's how we will take the field behind Brady Singer this afternoon in the deciding game of our series vs. the Marlins. pic.twitter.com/GiujvPfhGe

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) June 26, 2024

Last one in Kansas City.

📺: @BallySportsFL, @BallyMarlins
👂: @MarlinsRadio, @FoxSports940
⏰: 2:10 PM ET #HomeOfBeisbol // https://t.co/5rOTQv6054 pic.twitter.com/niiq9K6byN

— Miami Marlins (@Marlins) June 26, 2024

Can we salvage the series against the lowly Miami Marlins? Tough turnaround--no off day tomorrow, bur rather the start of a 4-game series hosting first-place Cleveland.

Pls save us, baseball gods.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:08 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
Just got home was Quatraro back today?
He was back last night.
[Reply]
poolboy 03:16 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
That was an lfg 8th inning
lfg tomorrow
[Reply]
RedinTexas 03:32 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Royals are undefeated since my Bobby Witt Jr shirt arrived in the mail earlier today

Can't wait to cut the sleeves off this bad boy

They tell me you're a pitcher. You're not much of a dresser. We wear caps and sleeves in this league son.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:42 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
They tell me you're a pitcher. You're not much of a dresser. We wear caps and sleeves in this league son.

[Reply]
lewdog 03:58 PM 06-26-2024
That was pretty damn fun today.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 12:31 AM 06-27-2024
So great to get the win today. Once again, the Royals put together enough hits in the late innings to come back and win.

I didn’t watch the game at all today, aside for the few snippets when I was checking in on mom. “Oh mom, you’re watching these guys? Some sort of self-imposed masochism, mom?”

We ended up just hanging out chatting after the 7th, sharing laughs, talking about current events, and I saw prompts coming up on my phone. I went on a silly soapbox, just ripping the Royals, Salvy, BWJ, etc…. Maybe I got their ears burning? Hahaha…

Mom just laughed, and I got myself ready for work and she was happy, I was happy seeing the Royals come back, put together some hits where many contributed and we won.

Good day.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up