ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>Elden Ring
keg in kc 01:25 AM 06-08-2019
From a leak, should be official at MS's conference Sunday:
Originally Posted by :
ELDEN RING, developed by FromSoftware, Inc. and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., is a fantasy action-RPG adventure set within a world created by Hidetaka Miyazaki – creator of the influential DARK SOULS video game series; and George R.R. Martin – author of The New York Times best-selling fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire. Danger and discovery lurk around every corner in FromSoftware’s largest game to-date. Hidetaka Miyazaki, President and Game Director of FromSoftware Inc., known for directing critically-acclaimed games in beloved franchises including Armored Core, Dark Souls, and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. George R.R. Martin is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of many novels, including the acclaimed series A Song of Ice and Fire - A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast For Crows, and A Dance with Dragons. As a writer-producer, he has worked on The Twilight Zone, Beauty and the Beast, and various feature films and pilots that were never made.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:12 AM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
I've yet to fight a boss that I can't near one shot. Some of the builds in this game are ridiculous
Wow. Never got that far in to have 1 shot weapons
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:18 AM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Wow. Never got that far in to have 1 shot weapons
Using Dragon Incantations and a bunch of buffs/talismans.

It's pretty insane how high you can get the damage multipliers.

Dragon Communion Seal in each hand for 10% each

Roar Talisman for 10%
Flocks Canvas Talisman for 8%
Magic/Fire Scorpion Talisman for 12%

Golden Vow for 15%
Howl of Shabiri for 25%

Magic/Fire Shrouding Tear for 20% and Hidden Cerulean Tear for infinite FP for 15 seconds

If you can proc bleed, White Mask and Lord of Blood Exultation for 10% and 20%

Just drop a cheap summon to draw aggro, hit your 3 buffs, and let the breath attack rip.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 06:38 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Am i the only person who just couldn't get into this game. And it makes no sense because i love open world RPG's. I think it's the lack of direction and clear "hold your hand" systems.

I got into the open world, wondered around aimlessly. Couldn't figure out WTF i was suppose to be doing. Finally found something that looked like i should kill it and then proceeded to get my face kicked in.

Same. Got through the training. Was excited about the game. But first opponent I see in the open world. Basically 1 hit kills me.

I have played some tuff games but damn. Guess I need to try again with the strategy of run and hide.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:39 PM 06-19-2024
:-) That Tree Sentinel is such a fucking dick move.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up