ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 23
« First < 131920212223
Nzoner's Game Room>Commercials That Are Annoying the Hell Out Of You Right Now
Easy 6 05:42 PM 12-30-2023
Let me go first, please

Know for sure I'm not the only one being smothered to death by a relentless barrage of commercial ear worm dreck these days
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:16 PM 06-07-2024
Ozempic is taking over, they're gonna smash that shit into our ears for years

Also can't stand the Sheba cat food spots, what a horrible mom

Son from another room - Mom I'm hurt

Mom - get a band-aid

Son from another room - Mom I'm bleeding

Mom - get two, as she sits there with no fucks to give, ignoring him while reading her book with her cat
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:43 PM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
TV. How do you see commercials?
I rarely do. Only time would be sporting events, but I either get up and do something during the commercials or look at my phone as I'm doing right now. I Definitely. Do not see commercials enough to be annoyed by any, anymore, and couldn't really tell you one single commercial I've seen in the last year.

FTR, I don't watch local TV or the news or have cable or any of that other old people stuff. And I definitely pay for youtube premium, super worth it.
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:19 PM 06-07-2024
I just saw that terrible fucking Wendy's "bag boys" commercial. That shit makes me want to kick puppies.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:31 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Ozempic is taking over, they're gonna smash that shit into our ears for years

Also can't stand the Sheba cat food spots, what a horrible mom

Son from another room - Mom I'm hurt

Mom - get a band-aid

Son from another room - Mom I'm bleeding

Mom - get two, as she sits there with no ****s to give, ignoring him while reading her book with her cat
I know I'll get chastised for the next two post ls, but here goes.

This commercial, while I won't argue it's not annoying, I like the message. Mom is is like "rub some dirt on it. Fix it yourself" which is a breath of fresh air. Not coddling this kid.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:35 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I just saw that terrible ****ing Wendy's "bag boys" commercial. That shit makes me want to kick puppies.
I actually like this one. The look on the black guys face is comical. "Oh shit, not more stupid shit from this honkey."
[Reply]
bdj23 06:36 AM Yesterday
I know I'll get chastised for the next two post ls, but here goes.

This commercial, while I won't argue it's not annoying, I like the message. Mom is is like "rub some dirt on it. Fix it yourself" which is a breath of fresh air. Not coddling this kid.
lol it's okay to give your hurt kids a bandaid. Cat moms are a cancer on society.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:23 AM Yesterday
BTW just saw another variance on the jardiance commercial. Black dude this time, with a bunch of dancing, shrubbery work, and a cook out.
[Reply]
Otter 07:51 AM Yesterday
  1. Every commercial pushing a prescription drug that shows the users loving life, smiling and basking in the bliss of their new pharmaceutical god while a disembodied voice quickly and quietly rambles "xxxxx may cause your asshole to prolapse, go blind, attack strangers in a out of body fit of rage, liver failure, blindness, the spontaneous birth of a conjoined twin, herpes, anal warts and turrets syndrome.".

2. Any commercial that pushes the stereotype of a uncoordinated, slow witted, hapless, white guy who needs a woman or a 'minority' to come to his rescue then he smiles meekly in a nonverbal 'thank you, I'm a dumb, white guy' pathetic jester after he's been saved by a non-white male.

[Reply]
ptlyon 08:27 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Otter:
  1. Every commercial pushing a prescription drug that shows the users loving life, smiling and basking in the bliss of their new pharmaceutical god while a disembodied voice quickly and quietly rambles "xxxxx may cause your asshole to prolapse, go blind, attack strangers in a out of body fit of rage, liver failure, blindness, the spontaneous birth of a conjoined twin, herpes, anal warts and turrets syndrome.".

2. Any commercial that pushes the stereotype of a uncoordinated, slow witted, hapless, white guy who needs a woman or a 'minority' to come to his rescue then he smiles meekly in a nonverbal 'thank you, I'm a dumb, white guy' pathetic jester after he's been saved by a non-white male.
Noted. Now what commercials annoy you?
[Reply]
4th and Long 08:42 AM Yesterday
BTW just saw another variance on the jardiance commercial. Black dude this time, with a bunch of dancing, shrubbery work, and a cook out.

[Reply]
Rain Man 03:47 PM Yesterday
I've been trying to find this commercial online because you have to hear it to know how irritating it is. It's the video inside the link.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/6M_r/no7-lab...-action-secret

The woman spouts a 50 year old joke followed a microsecond later by "Kidding!" just in case people actually thought she was going to kill the other woman.

Who thought this was a good idea? I have to think that it was a 23 year-old female advertising junior copywriter who had only recently heard the joke, but she was concerned that most people had never heard it and would take it seriously. And it's not just terrible in general, but it's terrible in context. She tried to use this line on women comparing makeup. It makes no sense at all.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 23
« First < 131920212223
Up