Page 5102 of 5102
« First < 4102460250025052509250985099510051015102
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
This is the sort of discussion that everyone at the huddle can stomach. Not a bad vibe in site!

"Knowing Bo..."

You fucking people don't know Bo Nix. And you didn't even know his name 6 months ago.

Delusional ass lunatics over there.
[Reply]
TEX 09:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"Knowing Bo..."

You ****ing people don't know Bo Nix. And you didn't even know his name 6 months ago.

If they knew Bo, they would see their version of Bo is exactly like the version that bailed from the SEC. :-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:13 AM Today
I think Tebow is the only QB they drafted that won them a playoff game. Bo's rope reaches to the moon
[Reply]
Pablo 09:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Every few weeks or so, I'll poke my head in this thread - and be reminded what a colossal waste of time it usually is. We're literally just a few short of 75,000 posts, and no one has really said much of anything off the script they apparently feel they're supposed to be sticking to.

I'll hang up and listen to your responses.
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"Knowing Bo..."

You fucking people don't know Bo Nix. And you didn't even know his name 6 months ago.

Dom says we must don’t have much discussion over here in this thread. Not like the tremendous discussion they have over at the huddle

There are more posts chiding us for not discussing things in good faith if you care to look. They aren’t just better at being fans in Denver. They’re better at football discussions as evidenced by my delightful screen shots
[Reply]
New World Order 09:35 AM Today
This must have really deflated Knowmo. This is the earliest he’s ever ducked out.

He still posted last year when they lost at home to the putrid Raiders and Commanders. He still had hope. Hope they could add to the roster and find a franchise qb under Payton.

They drafted Nix. Donk faithful compared Nix to Brees. Told all of us he was the most pro-ready qb in years.

Now, they have no hope.
[Reply]
notorious 10:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Don't waste your time. They'll permaban you as soon as you say anything derogatory towards the donks. That place is an echo chamber on par with redit and tictoc.

Places like the Denver forum have as much estrogen as a lesbian orgy.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:33 AM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
Places like the Denver forum have as much estrogen as a lesbian orgy.

via GIFER

[Reply]
Pablo 11:06 AM Today
There’s a chance to get these guys in here with some discussion. We love to make jokes and all that but let’s get some hard hitting analysis rolling and drum up some conversation

Is going 0-2 with 384 yards, 4 ints and a 51.0 passer rating good? Is that in line with what you’d expect from the most pro ready prospect ever?

Discus
[Reply]
Pablo 11:12 AM Today
Also up for discussion

If you go 11/36 on passes more than 5 yards with 4 ints should you be allowed to throw the ball past 5 yards for the rest of the year?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:28 AM Today
Dom says we must don’t have much discussion over here in this thread. Not like the tremendous discussion they have over at the huddle

There are more posts chiding us for not discussing things in good faith if you care to look. They aren’t just better at being fans in Denver. They’re better at football discussions as evidenced by my delightful screen shots
I don't.

They're beneath me.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:33 AM Today
There’s a chance to get these guys in here with some discussion. We love to make jokes and all that but let’s get some hard hitting analysis rolling and drum up some conversation

Is going 0-2 with 384 yards, 4 ints and a 51.0 passer rating good? Is that in line with what you’d expect from the most pro ready prospect ever?

Discus
I thought we would see a conservative quarterback who made good decisions, was accurate within 10 yards. I thought he would look like Daniel jones when jones had his monstrous 15 td season.

But this is beyond bad. He’s not good. He’s not Alex Smith. He’s not Daniel Jones.

This guy is pretty close but not quite as good as Tyler Palko
[Reply]
RunKC 11:45 AM Today

They’ve tapped out. This is their 2012 Chiefs season. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a fan uprising similar to SOC if they only have 1 or 2 wins entering December.

God this is glorious. They deserve this so much
[Reply]
BEAVER 11:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They’ve tapped out. This is their 2012 Chiefs season. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a fan uprising similar to SOC if they only have 1 or 2 wins entering December.

God this is glorious. They deserve this so much
They don't have the stones to stage an SOC-like uprising. Just keep them full of vegan coffee and they will continue on ad nauseum.

Donk could well be in the beginning of a truly lengthy stay in the cellar. I'm talking Detroit levels of futility - prior to their current revival of course.
[Reply]
Page 5102 of 5102
« First < 4102460250025052509250985099510051015102
Up